My home studio is in a beautiful suburb in the Washington, DC area, with great soundproofing, an IsoVox booth, AKG C214 microphone, and Digidesign's Mbox2 Mini Interface.
I can deliver finished MP3s, WAV or AIFF files, and can deliver your files via email, FTP upload, or I'm also happy to overnight a CD. Do you need specific encoding for your IVR system? I can take care of that. If you like to give direction to your voice talent, I can partner with a local studio with ISDN, or you can dial-in via Skype.
The DC area has many professional studios available, and I'm happy to record at your preferred location.
What you will find below are my general base rates. This should be considered a starting point for discussions, and provides a rough idea of what to expect when requesting services. Let's talk about your needs and your budget. I'd love to hear from you.
Voice Over Rate Card
NON BROADCAST: Corporate, Business, Training, Website
0 – 5 minutes: $100-$300
5 - 10 minutes: $200-$400
10 - 20 minutes: $250-$500
20 minutes or longer: Request a quote.
NON BROADCAST: Telephone, IVR, On Hold
0 - 400 words: $100-$200
400 - 800 words: $200-$350
BROADCAST: Television (per spot)
Local (Small Market): $100-$300
Local (Large Market): $200-$500
BROADCAST: Radio (per spot)
Local (Small Market): $100-$200
Local (Large Market): $150-$400
$200-$300 per finished hour
* A professional, full-time, female voice talent.
* Fast delivery. I can deliver finished tracks within 24 hours for most jobs.
* Friendly service
* Edited and finished voice tracks
* Files in WAV, MP3 or AIFF format (based on your specifications)
* Audio delivered via email or FTP
* One free retake to correct or adjust a read to your complete satisfaction. (i)
* Music can be added for an extra fee. Request details.
(i) Changes to finished script are not considered retakes, and will incur an additional fee.